Mentoring, Training and Supervision
Complement your acupuncture and Asian bodywork with simple and effective heartmind methods that help you observe, communicate and relate to your patients in a more comprehensive and healing way. Stop chasing symptoms and guide your patients to do the inner work that is necessary for optimal health. Below are options for more study.
- Order the HeartMind Solutions Clinical Guide from the Publications page of this site. This guide contains detailed information about HeartMind skills that you can use immediately in your practice.
- Watch the “Bodymind Skills That Assist Clients to Discover Themselves in the Moment” video below which teaches skills in the context of case studies.
- “Bodystories: Releasing Shen Through Body Awareness” is a 4 hour online presentation available through the AOBTA Academy. Learn to help clients discover the “personal wisdom” in a pattern of tension and an inner resource in a pattern of expansion. Go to the AOBTA Academy and then choose Clinical Development.
4 PDA points from NCCAOM.
- Personal mentoring sessions, consultation regarding clients, individual or group supervision via Zoom conferencing.
- Live workshops to practice skills and get in person supervision will be scheduled with groups as needed.
For any questions about mentoring, classes and supervision contact Kamala at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 541-520-5027.
Kamala Quale, MSOM, LAc.
Contact Kamala for more information.
This article first appeared in Acupuncture Today in the August 2022 issue.
With the coming of the new year, I am beginning a series of blog posts about approaches for integration of soma, psyche and heartmind awareness in the clinic. This is part one of a 3-part series on working with grief.