Mentoring, Training and Supervision
Upcoming Class: In November, 2022 look for an online WORKING WITH GRIEF class through Net of Knowledge and the AOBTA Academy. This class will help you put into practice the skills detailed in the three Working With Grief articles that appeared in Aupuncture Today in August, September and October, 2022. Click here to read the articles on my blog.
Sign up for notification about this class on the Heartmind Clinical Pearls Newsletter form below.
Complement your acupuncture and Asian bodywork with simple and effective heartmind methods that help you observe, communicate and relate to your patients in a more comprehensive and healing way. Stop chasing symptoms and guide your patients to do the inner work that is necessary for optimal health. Below are options for more study.
- Order the HeartMind Solutions Clinical Guide from the Publications page of this site. This guide contains detailed information about HeartMind skills that you can use immediately in your practice.
- Watch the “Bodymind Skills That Assist Clients to Discover Themselves in the Moment” video below which teaches skills in the context of case studies.
- “Bodystories: Releasing Shen Through Body Awareness” is a 4 hour online presentation available through the AOBTA Academy. Learn to help clients discover the “personal wisdom” in a pattern of tension and an inner resource in a pattern of expansion. Go to the AOBTA Academy and then choose Clinical Development.
4 PDA points from NCCAOM.
- Personal mentoring sessions, consultation regarding clients, individual or group supervision via Zoom conferencing.
- Live workshops to practice skills and get in person supervision will be scheduled with groups as needed.
For any questions about mentoring, classes and supervision contact Kamala at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 541-520-5027.
Kamala Quale, MSOM, LAc.
Contact Kamala for more information.
The power of grief is the power of opening to the depth of the present moment and feel both its pain and its love and tenderness. Grieving is one of the strongest opportunities to feel the texture and touch of the ground of being that we are. That ground is not only our feelings but also the deep, aware presence of the heartmind at our core, our shen.